New here - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New here

Been lurking a long time (mostly at work), just joined. Figured i'd drop an introduction in here.

I'm 20 years old, from Western Australia.
    I was indoctrinated into the Warhammer cult at the tender age of 8 by my nerdy big bros. I've been playing on and off since then, and a few years back sold or gave away most of my armies.
    Recently, hearing about Apocalypse, 5th ed and various new model releases, I decided to jump back in. Currently collecting 'Nids and High Elves, with plans to collect a lot more. Hopefully, this time around, I won't give it all away.

Good to be here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Fabulous Pyramids and Necropolis of Lost Lybaras
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x1)

Hello Seroquel1988,

It's good to have you here at the Librarium Online! I hope you won't get rid of your models this time too, lol! But I've done that before myself. I would have so much Chaos Space Marines by now, though the old ones, if I hadn't.

Frankie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

Welcome to LO.

Enjoy your time here, and if ever you need anything, poke myself or another staffer, and we'll be willing to help.

If you want to try out your HEs in a TheoryHammer situation, I encourage you to enter the current Votewar. There's still a bit of time to get a list in.

What are the most common armies you see in your area?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frankie: Same here, had almost 4000 points worth of Nurgly goodness for Chaos Space Marines. Sold them all. Ah well, I guess that's half the fun of this hobby

West Aus seems to be pretty varied in it's army choices, but I've seen a lot of DE going around at my local at the moment. They seem to be the most popular choice for WFB around here. For 40k, there seems to be a lot of love for the Inquisition.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Seroquel1988 View Post
    Frankie: Same here, had almost 4000 points worth of Nurgly goodness for Chaos Space Marines. Sold them all. Ah well, I guess that's half the fun of this hobby

West Aus seems to be pretty varied in it's army choices, but I've seen a lot of DE going around at my local at the moment. They seem to be the most popular choice for WFB around here. For 40k, there seems to be a lot of love for the Inquisition.
    You left chaos? For shame...
    Anyway, that seems fairly odd, as around here (Western England) there are very few Inquisiton players. I can count maybe three or four at my local club (Which has >50 people).

Anyway, welcome to LO, read the rules, etc etc. Have a good time!
    Also pop into LO chat, we are always happy to have new chatters. The link is at the top of the page.

~Rippy~
    Last edited by Riptor; May 4th, 2009 at 20:30.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

+ Reply to Thread