G'Day and Howdy. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

G'Day and Howdy.

Hello there, I am new to both to this forum and Warhammer 40k (Kindof, use to play ~8-10 years ago.) I am currently in Australia but will go back to the US again in September, and back again in March? Something like that.

Anywho, starting 40k, playing Necrons, have a big order of paints/models being shipped in, models include:

1 C'Tan the Nightbringer
    1 C'Tan the Deceiver
    2 Necron Lords
    56 Necron Warriors
    10 Immortals
    10 Flayed Ones
    8 Pariahs
    14 Scarab Swarms
    6 Destroyers
    1 Monolith

After I get these painted, I'm going to get 9 Wraiths and 3 Tomb Spyders, looking forward to it.

Now it's:

Assemble model, put model on base, apply PVA, put base sand/junk on, base coat model/base, right?

Last edited by topicaltapioca; June 18th, 2009 at 12:21. Reason: Added C'Tan's

2. Remove Advertisements

New England, USA
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

457 (x8)

Hi there, and welcome to LO!

Nice to meet a new fellow Necron player. The metal men get a bit of a bad rap because they're due for a new codex, but even now, I find they are very playable. Be sure to check out posts by myself and other members of the Great Harvest in the Necron sub-forums. You'll also get great painting and modeling advice in the painting and modeling forums.

Again, welcome!
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

+ Reply to Thread