Hello everybody! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Derbyshire, England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

Hello everybody!

Hey guys... and gals (just in case), Im Dan, aka Clampy. Im 23 years old from Derbyshire, England. I am returning from a long term break from warhammer, after stopping playing when I turned 16. Back then I collected Space Marines, for 40k.

My younger cousin has managed to get me back into the swing of things, with him wanting to play someone else other than his school friends. My old Space Marine army is a little outdated, faded and look as old as the Emperor himself, so Ive deicded to change it up a little.

I must admit a lot has changed since my old set of codexes and rule books. Also the rules are very different, with tonnes more armies, showing up over the past 7 years. Its great to see so many people are still as enthusiastic as I was back then, and I am hoping to get back involved in both aspects of Warhammer; fantasy and 40k.

I have only just got back into the hobby, and Im still contemplating on which army to start building first. Im thinking of starting with a 40k Orc army. There is something about the Waagh that always gets my heart rate up, and the look of all the greenskins and their dakka is very nice indeed.

Anyways, I am here really to learn the hobby once again, get painting tips, and advice and really enjoy myself. I have been reading through the Horus Heresy books, and I must say that it has got me hooked once more on reading Warhammer fiction, something I gave up back in the day also.

Speak to you hopefully in the very near future,

2. Remove Advertisements

Hertfordshire, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

222 (x7)

Hey mate, hope to see you around the boards.

+ Reply to Thread