I suppose an introduction wouldn't hurt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose an introduction wouldn't hurt

Hello everyone. I am newish to these forums, not new to the game. Been playing for at least 8 years, maybe a little more. That time includes both fantasy and 40k, as well as a little tiny bit of the LotR game. My favorite of them all is 40k, I am much more in the Sci Fi, than fantasy.

I have tried most armies. Chaos, Witch Hunters, Nids, Orks, and Eldar. Eldar are my favorite and main army. I have roughly 2000 points, however, most of my models are unpainted. Painting is my least favorite part of the hobby. I have started painting them and am doing ok. Actually finished an entire unit lol. My main opponets are 2 Space Marine players, and an Eldar player. The Eldar palys one of the Space Marine armies.

I really enjoy reading fluff and coming up with fluffy reasons why battles are happening. The more fluff the better. I prefer self made chapters/regiments/craftworlds/clans... Makes them more unique that way.

Anyways that is a little intro into me. Hope you enjoyed it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to teh forums! I hope you like it here.

+ Reply to Thread