Salve! (that's Latin for Hello) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salve! (that's Latin for Hello)

"Dear Humanity,
    We regret coming to Earth, we regret being alien bastards...and we most certainly regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy ass fleet!" And all the Halo players shout "Hurrah!"

My interests include video games (mainly RPGs, TBS, FPS, specifically Halo, Star Wars: Battlefront II, KOTOR, Fire Emblem, WH40K Squad Command, Legend of Zelda...long list), Warhammer 40k, Magic the Gathering (though I haven't had an opponent in a while and I've decided to stop buying cards, too much money and too few opponents) reading (J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Tedd Dekker, most fiction that is action/adventure/mystery/fantasy). I'm gonna be playing Necrons (gonna buy the phalanx, then the new 'dex when it comes out). I'm interested in martial arts, medival weaponry and fortifications, strategy and tactics, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and a few manga (don't have a way to easily watch anime and I like the manga better anyway, but the list is Naruto, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Airgear and Eyeshield 21 (finally finished)) I'm pretty friendly, definately nerdy and have been told I have a sense of humor. I just finished high school and am going to be a Computer and Electrical Engineering major.

Pax in Bellum (peace through war...actually, just war through war, otherwise our video/table top war games would suck)
    Sithcron Lord
    P.S. I like Latin...just in case you didn't notice.

Dark Lord of the 'Crons

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

Well, all very interesting stuff, I especially approve of your list of games (The Legend of Zelda especially... )

Welcome to the forums, anyway (I know you've been on for a while but what else can you expect when you post in the Introductions forum? )

~ DiW

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    457 (x8)

Welcome to LO!

Nice introduction. I've studied lots of martial arts on and off over the years. What are you into?

I LOVE Battlefront II. I have it for the XBox (NOT the 360) and I still play it all the time, with some downloaded new maps. Do you like RTS games like Dawn of War? I bought Dark Crusade aaaaaaaaaages ago and only now have gotten hold of a PC that will actually run it. Good stuff, that.

Necrons are a good army (I play them myself), and the phalanx is a good buy. Check out the Necron sub-forums for a sticked "How to buy" list I put up myself for more tips. Also, feel free to post there as well! Always happy to find a new metalhead. Oh, and I wouldn't hold my breath on the new codex. Buy/borrow the current one if you can. You'll still get to use it for quite a while, I think.

Again, welcome!
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demon in White,
    I really just saw this invite to post an intro, so I figured I'd go for it, and Legend of Zelda is awesome, to date I've played: Orcarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Link's Awakening DX, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass and Wind Waker. I've got the first two on the list for N64 and the Game Cube's collectors disk. I'm afraid I missed Minish Cap though.

Canew,
    I'm currently checking out The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Masashi, and two books by Masaaki Hatsumi, The Way of the Ninja and Japanese Sword Fighting. I'm practicing my shurikenjutsu (with throwing knives, haven't got any shuriken) and kantonjutsu to start. Also trying to get flexible and back in shape, the college I'm starting this Fall has a mixed-martial arts club I'm gonna try to join, might even do fencing club for the saber techniques. I love Battlefront II, also for Xbox (actually almost got the 360, really want one, but I'm gonna get a year of college under my belt). I do like the RTS genre, but unfortunately I didn't have a PC of my own, and my new laptop is specifically for college, and my college won't allow me to have a cell phone, much less computer games my first year. I was talking with a friend (he plays SM, Chaos SM and has some Nids and IG) who thought 'crons were impossible to beat when I told him about WBB, then he thought they were severly handicapped by PO and I said I thought that it was an interesting challenge.
    Dark Lord of the 'Crons

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

Quote Originally Posted by Sithcron Lord View Post
    Demon in White,
    I really just saw this invite to post an intro, so I figured I'd go for it, and Legend of Zelda is awesome, to date I've played: Orcarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Link's Awakening DX, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass and Wind Waker. I've got the first two on the list for N64 and the Game Cube's collectors disk. I'm afraid I missed Minish Cap though.
    I've also played all of them, plus A Link to the Past and the original Legend of Zelda. I must say, I disliked the Phantom Hourglass, the Wind Waker and the Minish Cap (all the cartoon games) and of the lot, I thought Ocarina of Time was the best, followed by Twilight Princess then Majora's Mask.

~ DiW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    572 (x8)

ego narro latin pariter. did vos operor puteus? ego amo history frenum pariter.

Yea... I like latin .

The minish cap was really wierd. It brings back a lot of bad memory's for me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    96 (x2)

The Book of Five Rings and Latin...

Pretty impressive!

Welcome on the forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demon in White,
    I almost forgot about Link to the Past! It was awesome.
    Pros
    Improved control scheme, super big bomb follows you around, medallion spells, Link saves 7 maidens, gold sword, both red and blue armor, fun trading game.

Cons
    Link had red hair, Book of Murda

Also, I accidentally washed my cartridge in the machine and it still played, and I forgot to mention I play 4 Swords adventure.

Also favorite items include Great Fairy Sword, Happy Masks, Biggoron Sword, Rods, magic/bomb arrows, magic rings, hookshot, bombchus....okay, pretty much everything but the Book of Murda (only used ONCE?! c'mon Nintendo!)
    Dark Lord of the 'Crons

+ Reply to Thread