Hi guys! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys!

Hey everybody,i'm Voxade.I actually found this site a couple of months ago but somehow forgot about it.I found it again when I was looking through my bookmarks and decided to make an account.Anyway,I'm an eldar player.I currently own the eldar battleforce(I think that's what its called),three warlocks and a farseer. Unfortunately though most of the models have been crushed,snapped or even half melted in one case! Since me and friends have started gaming again I'm going to start completely from scratch and make a new army,eldar again,now that I actually know the rules.I play 40K because I really like the fluff and the fluff forum is probably be were I'll post the most.

WAFFLE-You can stop reading now .The rest of this post is me waffling on ,trying to waste time waiting for my laptop to finish updating so that I can finally go to sleep.My first army was Tyranids.I had no idea what they were,one of my mates convinced the rest of us to start playing 40k and I, thinking at the time that warhammer was a geeky waste of money not fit for an epitome of manliness such a myself ,jokingly said "I want something that can spit acid!".So he suggested tyranids.Come to think of it tyranids don't spit acid,do they?I quickly realised that I didn't want a horde of slathering beasts,I wanted the opposite.Small amounts of incredible warriors that can always be relied upon to perform their task.I wanted powerful spells,manoverabilty,a mysterious army.Without realising it I had described an army perfectly,Well two army's,that can describe the space marines pretty well too,apart from mysterious.Thus my unhealthy obsession with the elder was born.

Still waffling.As I mentioned before I like fluff.I'm working my way through my dads space marine novels and I'm always flicking through my friends codex's.As result I've been wanting to make three army's for quite a while,but lacking the fund to do so.Like most 15 year olds I find myself incapable of saving money and too lazy to make money.The army's are an Ork mek army, full of lootas and burnas.A Raven Guard army,where every unit without a jumpack has a drop pod. Finally,a Thousand Suns army.All very fluff heavy.I have the army lists for the Thousand Suns and the Raven Guard still somewhere,if anyone wants me to post them I could dig them out if you'd like.

END OF WAFFLE-I'm not sure if anyone will read this or not but tomorrow I'll be out refereeing a game of 40k and I'm not too sure when ill be back.But as soon a I get home i'll run upstairs to my laptop and see if anyone has posted.This is my first real post on a forum so if I did anything wrong I'm sorry.

Night guys.Sorry if this was too long

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello, i also play eldar, and i also own a battleforce with 1 farseer and a warlock,
    i also have some banshees and warpspiders, on its own the battleforce isnt the best, i would get some more dire avengers and some dark reapers or fire dragons
    Hive Fleet Centycore W:1 D:0 L:0

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Welcome to LO. Shame about the models getting wrecked, i've got a six year old grandaughter whose trashed a few of mine. And thanks for a very well written waffle.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

welcome to LO friend! to be honest sometimes i just burn plastic soldiers for fun and some incidents have come about. anyway welcome.
    There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who cannot.

+ Reply to Thread