Coming at you from "Somewhere not far from North Korea" - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Coming at you from "Somewhere not far from North Korea"

Hey everyone,
    not sure on the rules and stuff but just looking at saying Hi, and are there any WFB or WH40k players in China?
    There are a bunch of expats from Australia, Canada, America, England and others here in the city i work at, (Im Australian) and a few of us are into Warhammer.
    Playing here is easier because of your SHEER AMOUNT of disposable income. Unbelievable really. Prices are the same worldwide (no cheaper in China dammit) but
    terrain and other assorted bits and pieces are dirt cheap. We made a 120cm by 120 wargaming desert table for less than $20 australian. Paints, Wood, everything.
    ANywho.. looking at promoting Tabletop gaming in China, and in Da QIng in particular. Maybe making a pan/China club to rival something in England? So where could I go about posting advertising for that? If at all...

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x1)

not from china I just want to encourage your efforts !

warhammer really is a fun hobby ; akin to any other modeling hobby save you can make them go pew pew at each other and be taken seriously

+ Reply to Thread