Hi! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi!

Hi, new 40k player here. I was skipping straight to the SM section, and didn't see this forum tell just now. My bad. Anyways, I play DYI SM, and am slowly building my army (as much as anyone can by working at McDonald's for 3 hours every day)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Hello Alder109.
    I'm in the same sort of boat with a diy chapter. Mine were ultramarines, But i fancied something different so i'm repainting them. They look much better for the change, and they are just over half done. I work continental shifts in a steel mill, and too much overtime as well which eats into my hobby time. Nevermind. Good luck with yours sir.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Im gonna make it 3 for 3 for DiY chapters here (my color scheme is my profile pic), anyways welcome to LO, and hey your doin better than me 3 hours a day is always 3 more than I could ever get
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

+ Reply to Thread