Just wanted to say hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wanted to say hello

Hey, My name is Jaysen and I'm a gamaholic. I play 40k mostly at the moment. Getting prepped to run a d&d game, and got a few friends started in a necromunda campaign. I've been hanging around librarium online for years, just haven't posted much or anything. Thought it was finally time to say Hi.

so what's up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

I thought i took a long time to say hello on the introduction thread, but three and a half years ? Hello punkorange and welcome to LO.

Tell you whats up sir. nearly finished my second 16 hour shift of the weekend. About to go home and say hello to Mr. Carling black label six or seven times, while i plan what to paint or glue together next.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

+ Reply to Thread