Welcoming thyself - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Welcoming thyself

My intorduction is an exciting story, battle, love and... Nothing, I cant back it up.

As my signature block says, I have been playing for around fifteen years. My first, and most beloved army is the Space Wolves. I have a loveingly kept copy of the original codex on my shelf.
    The puppies have seen many a reinvention and rebuild in that time, taking into account the new codices over the years or to introduce newer models. I have many a model in a "retired" figure case that is just for outdated models, (but i refuse to get rid off) like the old school metal Space Wolf Terminators (back when they came with 25mm bases and all had a single stance).
    Over the years I have also collected Tyranids (not currently legal for play), Tau (about 750 points, which I could never quite get into) and a very large collection of Inquisitor models, which i do miss playing, but find that the newer players in the 40k universe never really seem interested in. I never collected Battle Fleet Gothic, but did play a fair bit with a mates' fleet as fluff battles to campaigns.
    Currently working on a Imperial Guard army, the XII Cytherian, currently standng at about 1400 points.
    I will be adding Daemon and Witch Hunters to the fold soon, to bolster either imperial force.
    After that, I dont know what will come next...

Space Wolves: Great Company of Berek Starkiller, 3700 pts.
    Imperial Guard: XII Cytherian Regiment: 1400 pts.
    15 years experience, numerous other models not fielded.

2. Remove Advertisements

New England, USA
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

457 (x8)

Welcome to LO!

Nice to see another grizzled vet in the forums. There's lots of talk about the new SW dex in the marines forums (and everywhere else, really). You'll also find plenty of advice for the IG and pretty much everything else. Don't be shy. Jump on in!

LO Mod team
    Mickey: "You're just making this up as you go along!"
    The Doctor: "Yuuuup. But I do it brilliantly!"

Check out my WIP thread here (Clicky!)

The rules (Clicky!) Read 'em, know 'em, love 'em.

Peace, through superior firepower.

+ Reply to Thread