Introductions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introduction post

Hi to all

I see we have some userers now so I thought of making this post so that anyone who wants can post an reply and write a couple of lines about them self, kind of a small introduction to the board...

Since I am the one suggesting it, I'll go first

I'm 24 years old live in Norway ( ca 2 hrs west of Oslo)
    I have collected/played wh40k for about a year. I collect and play Dark Angels, (hence my avatar) I started collecting the because I like the great fluff and all the cool characters and mini's available to DA. Now I have ca 10000 pts of DA/Deathwing/Rawenwing and still expanding my army. Last week I also started collecting Necrons
    I'm currently working on a rather big scenery project along with one of the other moderators of this board; Commisar Cragg. Hopefully we will take and post some "under construction"pics of the project any day now.

Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yo :>

Hey.

I'm 18 years old living in Telemark (Norway) Ive been playing around with GWs miniature games for a while, started with Warhammer Quest and later with GorkaMorka and now im collecting a Dark Eldar army. I'l throw some pics up some pictures of the army on my site when i get a digital cam ;P.
    -btw will this be the final forum for this site?

-Brutal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am 17 years old, I live in belgium, played WFB for 3 years and started out with 40K about 1.5 years ago. I play space marines, a home grown chapter, DOradus guard, with a green/black color scheme, as my avatar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

22 years old. from norway. Colected WFB for some years. Have been colecting 40K for about a year now. I command an Imperial Guard army..

HAT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I`m 21 years old living in Norway. Have played Warhammer Quest, Gork, WFB and WH40K. I have a 6000pt Chaos Undivided army. I will post some pics of my army soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

I'm 25, don't play at all (yet) :roll:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but you do paint I hope?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

I'm 16 years old, and I've been playing for about 3 years now. I started with vanilla Chaos, which is now Iron Warriors because they have kickass fluff . I still haven't repainted everything, it would probably be about 4,000-4,500 points painted. I'm also starting an Ork army, but I don't expect it to win any battles (no sluggaboyz or stickbammas, at all!) :lol:
    Oh yeah, I live in the Netherlands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 23 and have played GW games for not quite half my life. I have at some time or other played just about all released GW games (even the really old board games like Judge Dredd), though I play all kinds of board games. Mainly I play Eldar in 40K and Orcs & Goblins in Fantasy.

I live in Trondheim and I must say it's refreshing with a board with so many of my fellow norwegians.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI! im 17 neary 18 now, ive been playing for 6 years and have over 5000 pts of marines, i live in the south east of the UK, i used to play whfb but stopped when the new rules came out,

Kenetor

Ps. ever need an extra mod for the forums im up for that any time
    *goes to find his mod hammer*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast