Hello All - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello All

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hello All

Im pleased to be joining this site. I used to work at a hobby shop so im fairly familier with hobby gaming in general but Im focusing my energy (and money) these days into 40k. I played alot about 4 years ago but hit some hard times and sold off all my minis. Things have gotten better so im pickin 40k back up with Tyranids. Ide love to play Guard but I feel more comfy with the nids, maybe someday ill learn to paint people.

Anyone familier with Confrontation? I remember it was picking up steam for awhile and it look like an interesting game, nice figures. Wonder if it stuck around, with the way money has been tight all around cause it was abit on the expensive side. I think it was a French company what put it out.

Thanks for reading, youll probably catch me lurking around on the nid forums on here, gettin a feel for the place.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wisconsin/Minnesota, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

324 (x8)

Welcome to Librarium Online theklontz!

The Tyranids have been a tad bit quiet these days for the forum, but this is merely because we are all in anticipation of the new codex coming out for everyone's favorite space-bug-dinosaurs in January. Fear not, this doesn't mean your questions will go unanswered!

Also, as long as I have you here, it would be good for you to make sure and read THE RULES. Unfortunate things could happen if you don't follow them.

I'll see you around the Nids forum klontz, hope you enjoy your stay with us!

+ Reply to Thread