Gentlemen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gentlemen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

Gentlemen

Long time no see ey?

So how are you all doing? All safe and sound? Life's been really busy for me these past 10 weeks. Started uni back then and it's been full speed ahead since then (for you who wonders, I'm studying to become a socionom - or as I have learned that it's called, a bachelors degree in social work and science). Moved in to my own place a month ago. Feels awesome. I finally have some time off and thought I'd drop by!

So, what's new in hobby land... Skaven, huh. Cool. And the Space Wolv-OH GOD LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE HORRIBLE. Ok the Termies are darn nice (except the paint job...) but Canis? Seriously? And that Lukas... wow. That must be the least fearsome Marine ever. The regular troops are pretty decent as well, although I don't get why they gave them the hair metal-hairstyles again.

Oh well enough with the ranting. I don't even play 'em! :lol:

Which reminds me... I haven't touched a miniature in weeks! AAAAaaaahhh...

So yeah, great to be back guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    281 (x6)

Wow, cannot believe I missed this, and in my section no less! I need to pay more attention to LO.

But anyway, No! Bad Camel *Sprays with water* Not in the house!

Welcome back bud.
    Rork: In the dark future of the 41st millennium there is only friendship.
    Fenrir: and magic.
    Kaiser-: My Little Chaos Marine, Friendship is Heresy?

+ Reply to Thread