Ello everyone - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ello everyone

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Ello everyone

So I am pretty new here. Got into an argument over fluff and I have been stalking almost every thread.

So a bit about me huh, ok.

I am a 20 nearly 21 male, I work for the U.S. Navy, and in general I am a horrid speller (just throwin that out ) I am stationed in NAS Lemoore for the time being and I just got back from a deployment Go Ronald Reagan (I loved and hated it so blah)

I love to be creative and tatical person thinking on my feet alot of the time. I enjoy Snowboarding, Warhammer 40k, Muay Thai, jujitsu, and a hows of video games. Not much else. If you got a question just ask.

EDIT: As normal I missed something. . . /sigh

Currently working on the Luna Falcons, which are a Space Marine Army (Since I am navy I will have to create their own Navy as well!!!) Actually I am converting 2 Baneblades for this army as well. Later a Titan will be added!

Next army is going to be Tau, then either orks or 'nids to sastify my primal battle lust like those 2 armies know how to do. After that Maybe just maybe Necrons, always did love their Monoliths

Last edited by Lysenis; November 11th, 2009 at 18:06. Reason: Forgot something!
    "Basically don't imagine rules that aren't there, you'll only hinder yourself." ~realitycheque
    Still new to 40k sp please have patience.

2. Remove Advertisements

That Which Has No Time Red Archer's Avatar
    Bavaria, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

531 (x8)

Welcome to the board, Lysensis!

You found a great place to talk about the hobby. Lots of experienced modelers, painters, and players he who will gladly share their experience with those willing to learn. Just keep on browsing the forums.
    We already got to know each other a little, but you could add what army you play to your post. You probably already had a glance at the forum rules, just in case.

Looking forward to reading more from you!

+ Reply to Thread