Hey All - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey All

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    184 (x5)

Hey All

Well, I've been around the forums for a few months now and haven't really introduced myself. I just had the audacity of posting a few lists then was arrogant enough to think I knew what I was doing enough to comment on lists.

Anywho, hi. My name is Josh, I'm 20 year old and majoring in Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics with a minor in Astronomy. I play IG and DH in 40k, Imperial and Chaos in BFG, and I'm a playtester for Fantasy Flight Games' Rogue Trader.

Got a question in a PM, yes I do actually play ice hockey .

Uhmmmmmm....not quite sure what I do now......fun facts?

Oh, how about this, two facts about me that no one ever believes:

1) I'm a member of a college fraternity, was voted in as Vice President of the organization this spring.

2) I am training to be a ninja, I currently hold the rank of 7th Ku in the Bujinkan.

Kind of a weird eclectic mix of things, but I figure that everyone around here is. So how about you guys, what crazy quirks do you all have?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    221 (x4)

Hi,

crazy quirks, none really i did train as a chef . . . but work died and im studying to dental technician.
    i did do three double shifts in a row, i also cycled to work which was bout a 5km ride
    My ToP - raven gaurd <- cliky
    Raven Guard W/13 D/7 L/5

+ Reply to Thread