profexorgeek: intro - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

profexorgeek: intro

Hey folks,
    I'm profexorgeek. I'm a long time player of various types of RPG, TCG and general strategy games but am new to warhammer. I've just started amassing a space marines army. I enjoy collecting and carefully painting the models almost as much as I enjoy playing.

Before warhammer I played a bit of D&D, MtG (I built and operate a MtG online collection manager) and video games.

My SM army currently consists of:
    Black Reach Set

I'm about to trade my Orks for the space marines from a buddy's Black Reach set. Btwn the two black reach sets and the crusader I bought I should have 1000 pts though it won't be a really strong army yet.

Anyway, I look forward to surfing the forums and sharing paint pics, tips, ideas, etc.

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

452 (x8)

Welcome to LO, the Space Marine forum is good, there are numerous veteran players to help you with your marine army. Post your list up in the SM army list section and we can try to help you win a few early games.

Good luck with 40k and welcome to LO!

The Emperor Protects
    IG Best Gen 1st overall of 10 DE 4th overall of 6
    Eldar 3rd Overall/Best General of 26--2nd Overall/Best General of 7--1st Overall/Best General of 11

+ Reply to Thread