hello - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello

Hello everyone!
    I am a 40k orks and space marine player, i mainly play orks right now though, just because i'm having so much fun konvertin' and lootin' (current project besides trying to paint the little buggers is converting a leman russ tank to a looted wagons, possibly even more. i need more dakka!) I have been playin tabletop for about 4 years started with Warmachine playing khador, then moved on to 40k when the assault on black reach came out. I also play entirely too much modern warfare 2 (my live gamertag is n3s73r, just try and kill me.) I live in indiana and play at my local shop (Wizard's Keep in the village) on saturdays if i can ever get off work. i'm also pretty good with computers but who isn't these days.
    one of the reasons I stuck with LO is because some of the forum posts and the painting guides you have a awesome and inspiring, and the community seems to be very friendly and helpful. so hopefully ill be able to pictures of my minis up once i get them painted (whenever that is...)

so yea thats pretty much it. hopefully i can play more games and learn more about the rules, start some serious WAAAGHS!!!

Papa Smurf fun time (Ultramarines 2500 pts)
    Ghaz and Snikrot Ded killy (Goff moonz 3000+ pts. and growing)
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...bers/n3s7.html <-- check out my page

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

welcome Ork player. nice to see you!
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by n3s7 View Post
    i'm also pretty good with computers but who isn't these days:!!!
    I'm not. Welcome to LO, Its a fantastic site. I have space marines and orks too, but the orks are more a hangover from Gorkamorka days. Good luck with the convertions.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

+ Reply to Thread