Been Lurking... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Been Lurking...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been Lurking...

Hello,

I've been lurking the last few days since friend sent me the link to this site. I've been playing one GW game or another since 1990. I have focused on 40k(all imperial armies, Daemons, Tau), Necromunda(Eshher, and Redemptionists), and some Fantasy (Britonians, and recently Tomb Kings). I primarily do assembly/conversion work, just finished converting a Plague tower of Nurgle. I also play regularly, but my wife is the painter in the family, as well as a player of 40K. I live in the USA , in the State of Minnesota.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

welcome to LO Enjoy and have fun
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

The Fabulous Pyramids and Necropolis of Lost Lybaras
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x1)

Hello Hraka! Welcome to the Librarium Online! Wow, your wife paints for you? That's great! I'd love to see some pictures when you get the chance! Oh, Bretonnians...I did Bretonnians for a little bit, but I couldn't do all the heraldry. I just did crusader style crosses on the barding and shields, bare minimum. I'm just starting tomb kings too! Hail High Queen Khalida Neferfer! If you or your wife paint that model, I want to see it here, 'kay? There used to be a great guy, AltheAlchemist that hung around the Tomb Kings board, I haven't run into him lately, but hope he's still around. Everyone here I've met is real nice, and the advice I got on the armies I've played is first rate!

See you around here
    Frankie

+ Reply to Thread