Hello my new extremely useful website forum friends! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello my new extremely useful website forum friends!

HaHa

Try saying that 3 times fast!
    I'm just starting out on Warhammer Fantasy with High Elves that my wife is getting me for my birthday and I couldn't be more excited about it! I painted a few figures about 12 years ago and really enjoyed it so she thought it would be fun to buy me some more to paint. Little did i remember that warhammer is a great table top game! I even know that she got me the academy package from the GW store so i can get a few private lessons on how to paint and play the game. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope in the future to be fairly active on these forums. Have a great day!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

Welcome to LO! Its saddens me to see another elf player but as well know the greenskins are a very selective race. We only take da' best and greenest!

Seriously though grats on the High elf score, I hear their an awesome army. I myself am more of the "Bludgeon to death with clubs" type fella and therefore unable to use things like strategy and guile to win battles.
    Green iz da' BEST!
    Orkz is made fer' two fings! Fightin', and winnin'!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    403 (x8)

Welcome to my fellow Master of the Asur
    My Deathwatch Campaign
    Furious Angels: (SM) W22, D1, L9 (BA) W15, D0, L3 | Sentinels of Saphery (HE) W3, D0, L0

Senior Member -The-White-Lizard-'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    70 (x1)

Welcome to LO, i think you will like it here, there is a great deal of info out there to soak up for a new fantasy player. I hope you enjoy yourself, just dont go stepping on any lizard tails we do bite!!

+ Reply to Thread