Hello all. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all.

hey everyone. I'm a big fan of the Warhammer 40k universe. but I honestly have never played the table top game. I really enjoy the PC games and am currently scouring around for good books about the universe to read. I might give the table top game a chance when I have the time for it, but as of right now I'm set.

I hope to be a fairly active member in the forums, hope to see you there!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Welcome to LO and i bet you enjoy it ! There are loads of jedi's on here who can give you fantastic advice and demonstrate excellent painting methods etc. I have got loads of cracking helpfull hints and tips off them. If i have one bit of advice, its dont start playing "Empire : Total war" its cost me time off work and knocked back my painting schedule no end.
    Last edited by praxis; March 29th, 2010 at 03:11. Reason: Sentence construction flaw
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

welcome to Librarium Online. For your pc gaming needs we have the new GamerG8 - Games Discussion Forum forum Hope you like our place
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

+ Reply to Thread