Greetings (New 40k player) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Greetings (New 40k player)

Greetings, all.

My brother (who has a beautiful Grey Knight army) has gotten me into Warhammer 40k. I'd been aware of it before, played some Fantasy a decade or so ago, but I decided to go ahead and jump on in. Of course, his standard web hangouts for 40k were very marine-centric, so I did some looking and landed here, after some forum lurking showed me what a great community and resource library you guys have here.

After watching some games and doing some research, I've started collecting Dark Eldar. I know it's not the standard beginner's choice, but I like the look, the flavor, and the gameplay; plus, I enjoy playing something different that's not often seen.

So, here I am; thanks for having me!

2. Remove Advertisements

Ontario, Canada
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

Hey Mijal, welcome to LO. My brother actually started up dark eldar a few months ago, and I'll tell ya, they are not much of a begginers army but are definately worth the effort. Anyways, I'm sure the wonderful members in the dark eldar section can help you past this learning curve and on your feet in no time. Anyways best of luck and enjoy your stay!
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

+ Reply to Thread