Librarium Online Forums banner

I cant beat orks

306 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Pheonix Lord 
#1 ·
hi guys, anyone out there able to to help me, I just cant beat orks. I have used my 3 extensive armies, and just get bounced every time...... I have used loylalist and chaos marines, as well as necrons........ please help????

#2 ·
Welcome to LO. If you scroll down to WH40k armies, then the sub forum for each of your armies and post the same question you'll get all the advice you could wish for, and more. Even if you posted in the Orc section, some kindly soul will tell you what the Greenskins dread. I cant give concrete advice as i hav'nt played since before the new edition came out, but whirlwinds would seem a good idea. When you do post there, let people know what your army contains and they'll tell you whats going wrong.

Good luck.

#3 ·
Salut and welcome to LO.

Yes indeed we have a forum for every 40k (and fantasy) army. Just carry on scrolling down below the introductions to the 40k section.

It really depends on what type of ork army your playing against and what you yourself is using. For me, being a Grey Knight, it just means storm bolters, storm bolters..... and more storm bolters (mind you thats my ploy for EVERY army I play ;)).

General rule of thumb is take out transports, concentrait fire to wipe out one unit at a time or reduce it to redundency. Orks want to mob you, thin them out or over stretch them where you can take them down with, in my case, superior CC ability, numbers or out manouver them.

PL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.