Hello! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Hey all!

I've recently just gotten back into Warhammer 40,000 and I'm still putting some money together to get some new paints under my belt so I can undertake a new army.

I started playing Ultramarines (but also had some Ork and Tyranid units) when I was 9 but lost interest over a bit of time. Now after looking back I didn't really have much direction with the Marines I was collecting, I just did whatever.

After some long hard thinking about it I'm going to undertake Necrons. I've got a reasonable idea as to what I want to do but no one else seems to incorporate similar ideas so I'm a bit worried as to whether I can make it worthwhile for gaming purposes, and with rumours of a new Codex inevitably being put out I don't know whether to get stuck into it or wait until I can see what the new updates bring.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

For anyone interested my proposed 1500 point Necron army is as follows:

Necron Lord (Destroyer Body)
    Necron Lord (on foot) -- Alternatively 5 Pariahs
    Necron Warriors x30
    Destroyers x3
    Wraiths x3
    Heavy Destroyers x3
    Tomb Spyders x2

2. Remove Advertisements

NW England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

146 (x4)

Hello hello. Welcome to LO.

It's good to see your jumping right in there with an army list but the best place for that would be over in the 40k army forums in the Necron section. You'll find lots of help there. Not much of a Necron player myself but the list looks ok.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand

Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.

+ Reply to Thread