The bikes are here! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

The bikes are here!

I've recently (just over the last 12 months) returned to gaming from a big long absence. Good thing is that I feel like I've never been away and everyone is just as friendly as when I last played (am older now, boo, hoo).

Recently bought a bike army and have joined some forums for 40K as have spent much of my gaming time playing dwarfs. Looking forward to reading the forums and I've even tried to start one of my own about writing the background fluff and the books of the warhammer universe. I love reading the 40K books but would love to hear what others think are good reads.

Last edited by Bikerboy; June 20th, 2010 at 11:33.

2. Remove Advertisements

Ontario, Canada
    4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x4)

Hey there Bikerboy, I guess you've been on the forum for a little bit now but I guess I'll still be the first one to formally welcome you. I don't know too much about Dwarves or even really Warhammer Fantasy but with much of the changes being made to it with the new edition will seem to benefit your Dwarves a signifigent amount.

As far as your Space Marines go this might be worth checking out: (Tactica: Space Marine Bike Armies)
    And it probrably wouldn't be a half bad idea to follow it up with: (Tactica: Landspeeders)

Anyways I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the Marinre forms (given I haven't been too active lately), and if you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask

Best of luck to ya!
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

+ Reply to Thread