another admirer of finely crafted plastic soldier lads - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another admirer of finely crafted plastic soldier lads

hi. i have lurked around a few forums, and even joined some. but they were all quite annoying, and my brain cant handle cretins, thus i have tried joining here to see what you guys are like!

i have always liked 40k since i was around 9 - 10, the storyline is really in depth and i love all the background. i have a problem with space marines mind. mainly because i choose a chapter because of thier color scheme then find out something slightly annoying about them so i go off them and for some reason need completely new models to start again. the last marines i painted were salamanders. i cba with them now because i want to adhere to fluff, but became annoyed because i wanted MM's and recently went 'nah'

the best chapters for me are the ones with garish color schemes and retro names. the 'Minotaurs' have caught my eye. mainly because no one else has them. the only annoying thing now is i want to repaint my sallies but feel they need running legs

so for now i have to find ways around my 40k ocd.

yeah so hi, im a new guy..... ish

if you have read through all of this, you have more patience than me, thus you gain a little bit of respect

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Well I made it through the post. Welcome to LO, glad you joined up. Not too many cretins around here as far as I know, but like all boards, a few might creep in now and then.

Hope you find our little internet neighborhood to your liking.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Welcome to LO. If you found a couple of little details that annoyed you, wait til GW change the colour scheme of your chosen chapter ! I had a few thousand points of Ultramarines when the Yellow shoulder trim and Red weaponry went out the window. Rather irked by this, i converted them all to a DIY chapter descended from the Ultras geneseed, and did my own thing. With the current rules, i can use them for any chapter rules i fancy.
    Jager bombs. Very efficient at wiping out friend or foe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    190 (x3)

Hey

Post has been read, and patience has been credited. Although, next time you see one of my posts, you may want to think twice, because all of the patience of the world would never be enough to read through one of them.

Anywho, welcome to LO. We are no mindless cretins here. We are men... and some of us are very small men. And some of us are tall men. And some of us don't know their right from their left, but they can still tie their shoelaces, and say the word "Warhammer". If you can do those two things, that is all that matters!

I believe you will be spending a lot of time in the 40K Fluff Section. Trust me, when you get whatever you want to get out of LO, you will enough Fluff for a cushion the size of Abraham Lincoln's... er... for now, I will say ego.

Anyway, have fun on the forum, and make sure that you make lots of friends, give great advice, and, whatever you do, don't mention the War.

Good Hunting.
    Light a fire for a man, and he will be warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers for the warm reception peeps

@praxis , you mean they are changing the minotaurs scheme? or were you messing around? they better not change it if you were being serious!

+ Reply to Thread