Hey All - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey All

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    264 (x6)

Hey All

Some of you may remember me and some of you may not. I sorta disappeared off the grid for awhile but have returned to the wonderful world of Warhammer, 40k and all that other crazy jazz. I figured it'd be most appropriate to put this post here since I couldn't find the comings/goings section that the site used to have...I see the layout has changed quite a bit too.

Anyway, for those who don't know me, I'm NiteRabbit, I play Blood Angels in 40k and am starting a Khornate Daemon Army in Fantasy, and I'd like to think that I'm fairly knowledgeable on matters of fluff so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Well I certainly remember seeing you around here and there; Welcome back!

You still knocking about with the Legion of Everblight or not so much these days? Good luck with the Fantasy Daemon army!
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x5)

Hai, and Welcome back!

Haven't seen you before, but I'm sure you'll contribute to the forums.

//Nagash

Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
    WiP TK Army!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    264 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadstar_MRC View Post
    Well I certainly remember seeing you around here and there; Welcome back!

You still knocking about with the Legion of Everblight or not so much these days? Good luck with the Fantasy Daemon army!
    I don't get many Hordes opponents these days; our club has packed up shop and moved elsewhere, and most of the people I enjoyed playing against have moved away. I'm currently jobsearching so perhaps once I have an income I will be able to resume painting and playing with those who are still left. The great thing about these games is, you can come back after 2 years of absence and people will still be debating the same overpowered-, err I mean, have the same degree of enthusiasm as when you left. Give or take a few players anyway.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Hm, a bit of a shame. Ah well, as you said, the scene never completely disappears! Good luck with the job hunting.
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

+ Reply to Thread