Greetings Fellow members of the Librarium - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Greetings Fellow members of the Librarium

Hey all,
    I'm a recent convert to the 40k universe, having played a few games in the past with my friends, and falling madly in love with the universe both through Dawn of War, and The Horus Heresy series.

I'm looking to start my first army, and although I've played as Space Marines, and Tau, and while I do love how both races look aesthetically, neither one really suits my taste of a good hit and run style army, but i do not like the styling of the Eldar, so I really do not want to play them. Any suggestions on what to play? I am currently reading through codices of all the armies, and if its possible to create a good H&R style Space Marine or Tau army, i would love that.

2. Remove Advertisements

Nagashizzar, Cripple Peak
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

115 (x5)

Welcome to LO!

I'm not a 40k player myself, but I'm sure that you'll find what you need here

Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
    WiP TK Army!

+ Reply to Thread