Greetings and well met... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings and well met...

Hello!

Namse Shadoestar, play mostly marines of one sort or another, but getting into IG and liking it alot. Im in Lenaweee county Michigan if anyone is near or around me and wants a friendly game let me know, I usually play down at Game Room in Toledo. Untill then may your bolters always aim true and power fists crush your enemies..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there, welcome to LO... so what Space Marine Chapter do you have or have you created your own chapter? anyways you will find/get a lot of good advice, tactics, strategies & more here on Librarium Online & everyone here are friendly & very helpful so hopefully you get evrything you want/need here & enjoy your stay here.

p.s The Black Templars will aim true & crush ALL enemies who oppose the God-Emperor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play mostly Space Wolves and Blood Angels, although I wouldnt mind running a Templars army as well...theres something to be said about 2 chapters that keep thier forces at pre-heresy strength and can basically tell the rest of the imperium to pike off come and stop us...to which there is no response..Ive had several ideas for my own chapter, but can not honestly decide upon a good paint scheme for them. Im paying IG now because I am ex-US Army personally, and there is alt of reminders there with them.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Yeah i want to start a Space Wolves, Flesh Tearers (Blood Angels) & Guardians Of The Convent (Dark Angels) armies that would be so cool... but i have to beef up my other 8 armies first though lol.

+ Reply to Thread