Heya!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heya!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heya!!!

Hey there.

My name is Epiphany and Ive just joined. I am only now getting into Warhammer properly and am creating a High Elf army. Will need a few hints along the way. Can't wait to really seriously paint.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Eiphany! High Elves? Nice choice! Are you a Lord of the Rings fan by chance? The books and movies, rather than the game? It was my love of Tolkien that made me play Fantasy Battles back during it's 3rd edition I think it was, and I chose High Elves with Wood Elf ally contingent. Warhammer Elves are very different than Tolkien's elves now aren't they? But they are still elves!

Bet you are looking forward to all the great models in Isle of Blood!
    Come play 40K later when your Fantasy army is established and done And don't forget to post pics!

Be well!
    Frankie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello Eiphany and welcome to LO

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there Epiphany, so you have a High Elves that's cool how many points do you currently have? & like what Petite Francois said you most probably can't wait for the new Isle Of Blood to come out, i can't wait either because i want to start collecting Skaven, you will get a lot of help from the High Elves Forums here from tactics, strategies, painting techniques & more.

So hope you have fun here & welcome to LO.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Welcome to LO. High elves are a good choice as has been pointed out, though wood elves are still my favorite. Have to wait for a new book though to bring them to the fore again.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

+ Reply to Thread