For The Emperor! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For The Emperor!

Hello everyone my name is Daniel and i am new here on LO, I would like to get to know you all. I am The Emperor's servant through and through so don't try to sway me Chaos Anyway I am a big fan of Warhammer 40k and I love to play the games aswell as read the books. I'm also planning on getting started on the Imperial Fists Space Marines to crush the Emperor's enemies so it's nice to meet you all!

Thank you in advance for all the welcoming messages

"I am the Emperor's servant, and by my hand his enemies perish."

Arkio - Space Marine of The Blood Angels - Younger sibling of Rafen of The Blood Angels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings in the name of the Holy God Emperor Eximius!
    Welcome to the Librarium Online! It is good to know that there is another Space Marine player defending the Imperium somewhere out there Have you been in the hobby long? How did you hear about 40K? And how did you find the Librarium Online? It sounds like you've got a gaming group over there, great! Share your pics of your miniatures when you can!

--- Emperor bless and cherish you!
    Frankie

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Petite Francois View Post
    It is good to know that there is another Space Marine player defending the Imperium somewhere out there
    In case you haven't noticed there are Space Marine players defending the Imperium EVERYWHERE

Anyways welcome to the forum Eximius, I'm sure I'll see you around the Marine forum so if you need help with anything (for the love of the Emperor don't say painting) feel free to send me a message I hope you can get everything out of the forum you wanted and maybe even put some back in.
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blessings to you too Battle Brother! I have been playing for about a year so I know the in's and outs I heard about it from friends and I thought "Man, that looks awesome!"

As for your other question, I found this website on google search, honestly. I was looking for good Warhammer 40k forums to finally talk to other fans of the great Universe Of War, and this one really stood out to me.

I already play with The Imperial Guard and that's when I thought "Wouldn't Space Marines just look awesome fighting alongside the Emperor's servants?" So I started with them and I have quite a few soldiers and tanks, a Valkyrie and even a Baneblade
    I will try and get pics up if I have some spare time on my hands

Thanks for the questions Brother!
    Last edited by Eximius; August 20th, 2010 at 10:52.

Arkio - Space Marine of The Blood Angels - Younger sibling of Rafen of The Blood Angels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
    In case you haven't noticed there are Space Marine players defending the Imperium EVERYWHERE

Anyways welcome to the forum Eximius, I'm sure I'll see you around the Marine forum so if you need help with anything (for the love of the Emperor don't say painting) feel free to send me a message I hope you can get everything out of the forum you wanted and maybe even put some back in.
    Alright Brother! Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. Don't worry, I can paint haha

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Well, well, well another fellow Battle Brother that's awesome hehe, & what's even better than that is we both fight in the name of "Rogal Dorn Our Primarch" because i play one of the Imperial Fists second founding chapters the Black Templars hehe, anyways you will get a lot of expert help, tips, tactics & much much more here on Librarium Online.

So hope you have fun & enjoy your stay & welcome to LO & as the Black Templars would say "No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear! For the Emperor"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit View Post
    Well, well, well another fellow Battle Brother that's awesome hehe, & what's even better than that is we both fight in the name of "Rogal Dorn Our Primarch" because i play one of the Imperial Fists second founding chapters the Black Templars hehe, anyways you will get a lot of expert help, tips, tactics & much much more here on Librarium Online.

So hope you have fun & enjoy your stay & welcome to LO & as the Black Templars would say "No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear! For the Emperor"
    Greetings battle Brother! Yes, thank you for the strong welcome, and thank you for choosing the Emperor's way

Under our might His enemies perish! For the Emperor!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Seems like you have already met some fellow defenders of the emperor. Jump right into the forums and welcome.

SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sirkently View Post
    Seems like you have already met some fellow defenders of the emperor. Jump right into the forums and welcome.

SirKently
    Greetings and thank you SirKently I will do just that.

-Eximius

+ Reply to Thread