Greetings and Salutations. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings and Salutations.

Hello, I am not truly new here as I have been using this site as a resource for some time. However, I have not actually registered an account or posted anything until now, so I suppose I am technically new. Anyway, I have been out of the game (40k) for years and am just this year getting back into playing with a few friends of mine. I am currently playing Necrons (this army is more or less completed, unless the new codex I've been reading about really changes things) but I am considering starting another army sometime down the road (I am leaning towards Chaos at the moment, but I am open to anything). I believe I can gain much from the community here and I also hope to contribute in whatever way I may be able to as well. I look forward to working with you all towards the common goal of becoming a better gamer.

-Alexander

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    494 (x8)

Welcome back to the game, and to LO, the best forum for the game.

Jump right in,
    SirKently
    I am right 94% of the time, why worry about the other 3%.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there, so you have Necrons yes that's what my first army is as well hehe, i now have 7 other armies on top of that now, so how many points in Necrons do you currently have? as for a second army Chaos is a nice choice it depends on what you want to go for Fast Hit & Run (DE), Horde (Orks) or Mass Fire Power (Tau).

Anyways good luck in finding a second army, hope you have fun here & welcome to LO.

+ Reply to Thread