Another follower on the Path... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another follower on the Path...

I suppose I should make my introductions here. I've posted here and there already, and just found my way to introductions.

I'm playing 40k, I have a sizable Blood Angel force, which was suggested as a good place to start learning by my local gaming store owner, plus, I liked the look of them. I've gained a great understanding of the game, and decided to look for an army that would better suit my style. Hence, Eldar. I've taken to them quite readily, and am building a force piece by piece. So, I've started down the Path, and look to gain mastery of it. I look forward to the advice I will find on LO.

Also, thanks to General Van Rensaler, a good friend, for pointing the way to enlightenment on LO. Here's to future battles!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there destro1983, so you have the Blood Angels & now the Eldar, so is it one of the successor chapters or is it a pure Blood Angels chapter? & what Craftworld are your Eldar?

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice at the forums here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is pure Blood Angels. I like the Blood Red with the Gold of the Sanguinary Guard. It's a striking look.

My Eldar are from Alaitoc. I enjoy using the Pathfinders, and Harlequins, so they were a natural choice for me. I liked the part of fluff that likened hunting the Alaitoc Pathfinders to hunting ghosts.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone at LO has already been very helpful, I look forward to more discussions.

+ Reply to Thread