newbie! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newbie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

newbie!

Should have done this a week or so ago, here goes...

Hi Guys and Girls,
    Im Dan and Im from Norwich in the UK, Been playing Warhammer since I was 14 or so, WFRP a bit longer, played 40k but not as into it as Warhammer,

Did own a massive Dwarf army, (was over 1000 models in it at one stage but got so disillusioned with workshop as their sky-high prices.

Been looking at other sytems (Mantic do a good one)!! and miniatures.
    woould love to game more but time and players never seem to be about at the same time!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there Danb666, i wouldn't mind paying a visit to the UK that would be awesome so how is it there? & i see you've had a couple games of 40k what army/armies do you have? & what army/armies do you have in Fantasy apart form the Dwarves (if you have any others)?

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi B.

Used to play Imperial Gaurd and/or Space Marines. (Dark Angels!), Used to play large games over a weekend, usually 10,000 pts a side with 3 or 4 players per side!
    I have since sold Gaurd and in process of selling marines. Space, or lack of it, among other issues dictates so. Only have 2000 odd points of Empire left. Have found some places where gamers gather so might collect more if I can find no GW mini's.

UK has lots of gaming places if you know where to look!! Weather can be a bit erratic though. (Generally get soaked going to game meetings!!!)

+ Reply to Thread