Texas SMURF - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas SMURF

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x1)

Texas SMURF

HOWDY!!!

I am fairly new to Warhammer 40k and play Ultramarines. I found GW back in 2001 when LOTR movies came out and bought some of that stuff to use for D&D. After that went off to college where no store was present. They just opened a store in Denton so I have jumped straight into the deep end and mustered a quick 2500 points of Smurfs.

So I am a fairly new to all of the 40k Lore. If anyone is in the area and wants to play drop me a PM!

"For Plunder and Women!"

Bretonnians 7500, Empire 3300, Dwarfs 4800; Space Marines 2000, Tyranids 3000

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Hi there. I'm another Dentonite, but a WHFB player. Maybe I'll catch you at the store some time.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there bhadaway, i see you have Ultramarines, so will be starting another army as well? & have you thought about playing Fantasy? well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

+ Reply to Thread