thought id say hey - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thought id say hey

Hey everyone

I've been a Fantasy player for a while (started with 6e launch), but now I'm making the change over to 40k. I was going to play SoB but apparently they're now out of print, so I'll be trying my luck with Tau instead.

Anyway, wanted to pop in and say hi. Hoping to be an active participant here. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

(Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    162 (x3)

Hey, and welcome to LO!

I play sisters, but I wouldn't really recommend them for a starter army to 40k. They're out of print, and are in the process of being forgotten by GW unfortunately. Tau are a much safer bet (also happily one with much bigger explosions)

Look forward to seeing you out there mate
    If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there lightningpaws, i agree with Cannibal_God, i also have a sisters army & they're not good as a starter army as you two have mentioned already but the Tau on the other hand have some awesome long range weaponry. I see you also play Fantasy as well, so what army/armies do you have?

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

+ Reply to Thread