Hello to you all! :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mansfield - England
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hello to you all! :)

Hey there!

I have just begun collecting Warhammer the last several weeks, just before Christmas basically. Right now, i am just collecting them and painting them really. I wouldn't mind reading some novels or books about Warhammer to get well equated with the stories behind the different armies etc. As well as collecting armies, i am also doing a separate building project, trying to build a decent futuristic damaged city terrain! I'm really enjoying making my armies and building the city right now so thats all that matters i guess!!

As for my armies, i am currently collecting and assembling a Space Marine army and a Chaos Space Marine army. I also have intentions of collecting some Tau army and maybe some Necrons.

I've joined this forum for a friendly community, in which i can talk about Warhammer and stuff!!

Thank you for your time! - Niftyrevenge

2. Remove Advertisements

(Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Melbourne, Australia
    7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

162 (x3)

Nifty revenge... I like the name.

Everyone has their story to tell about how they started, how did you get introduced to it? Mates? Or did you just wonder into the store?

There are fluff ("warhammer speak" for stories and ideas behind armies/themes) areas for where you can get some good ideas, and learn about all the different armies. But I'd definitely recommend reading up, especially if you're new.

Check out "Cities of Death", it was an expansion for Warhammer 40k, it could give you some more ideas for your ruined city board. How big are you making it?

One at a time buddy

See you out on the forums,
    If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

623 (x8)

Hey there Niftyrevenge, i agree with Cannibal_God that is a pretty cool name, so what colours are you painting your Space Marines & Chaos Space Marines?

Well anyways the members here are ALL friendly & you will also get a lot of helpful advice here too, so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

+ Reply to Thread