N00bie Here.. Please.. Be Gentle. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,

Just got into warhammer 40k rather recently ((about 2 months ago)), but since Im poor and fresh out of high school, a game like this is rather hard to play, since most of my friends are too far away to play or simply dont wanna get into it. Im 18, and Im leading an Ultramarines army, which IMO is *****poor. Its a combo of a starter paint sets and ebay'ed marines. lol.

Just posting this to say hi, and also, more importantly to request that any players in the greater los angeles/san fernando valley area PLEASE confirm you exist, and that Im not just wasting my money on a game I cant play. I mean.. Im poor. So poor, I had to download my rulebooks, codeccies, etc.. But Im still eager to get going here.

ota

er.. umm..
    AIM: otahakZERO
    YAHOO: otahak@yahoo.com
    MSN: OtaHak51686@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there should be clubs or groups around you that do 40k ask your local gw shop. You downloaded rulebooks and codicies! :huh: big trouble mister

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tut tut... downloading codexes and rule books is so low man... why didn't i do it?!?!?! man i've wasted so much dosh on rulebooks and codexes, and now you say i can get it for free?!?!?! man that annoying!!!well, good luck finding a club, and also good luck with your army, and enjoy your saty here!
    if you are reading this signature, then you are wasting you're time, and i am wasting my time by writing it, so run along now, jimmy, run along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to our board!

Hope you have fun, and remember: quality, not quantity.

+ Reply to Thread