howdy folks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: howdy folks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

howdy folks

hey guys
    well I started playing 40k about 6 years ago during the 3rd edition. I ended up taking a 3 year break, due to work complications. I started out collecting eldar and ended up liking the Biel Tan craftworld, then shortly after my first eldar I bought the starters pack and thus was the beginning of my fist space marine army. Since getting back in to 40k I have beefed up both of my armies. My new and improved Biel Tan Eldar army now has 2 farseers, 1 warlock, 2 squads of fire dragons, 3 squads of guardians with 2 support platforms, 2 squads of dire avengers, a squad of rangers, a wave serpent, a squad of warp spiders, a war walker, a squad of dark reapers and an falcon grav tank. My Black Templar army now has castellan with command squad, emperor's champion, chaplain, apothecary, techmarine, terminator squad, terminator assault squad, 2 dreadnoughts, a squad of sword brethren, 6 squads of initiates and neophytes, a razorback transport, and an assault squad, a land speeder, and a land speeder typhoon, and last but not least a land raider crusader. I am still trying to get a grasp on all the new rules. I am going to need some help with tactics for both armies especially against the tau. I am also going to need some help developing fluff for both armies.

2. LikeBlackhat liked this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Hive Fleet Macarbe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    128 (x3)

Ha, you came to the right spot then. A fair bit has changed since 3rd edition, but the word is 5th edition is as balanced as it has ever been. Hope to see you around then, enjoy.

Fun fact of the day: A megladon has teeth up to 21cm long. (Spooky stuff).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there Brother_Augustine, so you have the *Biel Tan* Eldar & the Black Templars, sweet i also have the Black Templars as well hehe, & i eventually want to get an *Iyanden* based Eldar army but if i do that it will make 9 40k armies lol, so have you had any games with the 5th Edition rules yet?

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bizkit
    not a full game yet i have played a few REALLY short games. The longest has been about 2 turns sadly due to time constraints i have been unable to play a full game. Now due to work i have to wait till i come back home to get more games in i have been mainly plain against Tau and eldar. So any helpful advice you could give would be more than appreciated!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

So how small were your games? i haven't really fought the Eldar with my Black Templars yet... but the Tau i have & i beat them twice, i just kept in cover until i was close enough to charge his front line. I totally obliterated his front line hehe after that the rest was just cleaning up.

If you want want info om that just go to your armies forums they will give you WAY more info & even different tactics on how to beat them hope that helps!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to need some help with tactics for both armies especially against the tau. I am also going to need some help developing fluff for both armies.

+ Reply to Thread