hey - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey

hey

ive been painting for as long as i can remember now, apart year i dissapeared totally from painting, but yeah about a year back into it now, and i keep wondering why i left it.

won a few games workshop painting competitions in store.

All i can remember, was the lord of the rings magazines that came out, thats the whole reason i got into this, and the amount of crap i used to throw in the bin models discarded and used to learn paining techniques.

Then i found an awesome solution only the other month, start selling my models, therefore i get to enjoy painting them and get the money back hopefully, and sometimes fingers crossed a bit extra for my work. But its all an aid for my learning and progress ready for golden demon this year. Ive always said im gonna go, and i promised myself this is the year.

Im gonna post some of the models ive sold on ebay asap, and get my ork stompa up which is 95% complete.

I cant say i enjoy playing the game i never got into it for some reason, but i cant help but love painting, and it has now lead to me doing dental technology, which is also kind of linked, im studying to make crowns etc.. and i love it.

but yeah ill get some of my past sales up and my stompa im on with at the min.

cheers,
    lewis.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    78 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by black_crayon View Post
    All i can remember, was the lord of the rings magazines that came out, thats the whole reason i got into this, and the amount of crap i used to throw in the bin models discarded and used to learn paining techniques.
    Yea I have a ridiculous amounts of those magazines, wish they were worth something, in reality it would probably cost me a bunch just to get rid of them.

...Anyway, welcome to the boards

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there black_crayon (Lewis), so you love painting models sweet & you also won a few Games Workshop painting comps that's even better hehe.

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here at the painting forums so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

+ Reply to Thread