New to the forums, not the game - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to the forums, not the game

Though it may not seem like it according to the date on my profile I am in fact new to the forum. I joined around when I first started playing 40k and forgot about it. Now however Im looking to be a more active member and give and receive feedback involving all things warhammer 40k.
    I currently have Chaos Space Marines, Blood Angels, and am beginning to collect guard.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

Welcome back!
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there DracoDarco, welcome back hehe, so you have the Chaos Space Marines, Blood Angels & now the Imperial Guard sweet as, so what Legion is your Chaos Space Marine's & what chapter are your Blood Angels or they just a pure Blood Angels army? as for me my Chaos Space Marines are based on the Thousand Sons (Tzeentch).

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

+ Reply to Thread