Hi from the Netherlands! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi from the Netherlands!

Hi to all!

Let me introduce myself; my name is Hans Nikkelen, a 30 year old teacher in French language from the Netherlands. I have been playing Magic the Gathering for ages and recently started playing Warhammer. Last march i started building an army of wood elves and I have almost finished a 3000 point army. I also recently bought a load of tyranids from a friend, so i can soon start playing tyranids (in my area most people play 40K).
    I just made this account to post my first tyranidlist, so I really hope someone can help me sorting out the difficulties I'm having and I will obviously do the same as soon as I got the hang of the game!

Greetings!!

Hans

2. LikeBlackhat liked this post.
  3. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there Hanssie (Hans), that's a nice sizeable force of Wood Elves & how big *point wise* of Tyranids did you get off your friend? as for me i've only got their battalion at the moment (unassembled).

If you want help with your Tyranid list just post it in their forum 'Tyranid Lists' it may take a bit but you will get some nice feedback on it, you can also get some tips & tactics on how to run them & what/what not to take for certain armies, you can also get some help 'if you want' with your Wood Elves. They also have a Painting section too, if want to learn some painting tips. Hope that helps.

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey!
    I think i have about 3000 points worth of tyranids, but I'm starting to build a 1500 point army (since i have to paint everything in colors i actually like ). I posted my list on the board already and even made changes to it after a comment.
    Thanks!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

ohhh a wood elf from the lowlands! Whereabouts do you play your battles?
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play in Uden, we have a club there called 'The hired guns', but I'm also in Eindhoven and Nijmegen region very often.

+ Reply to Thread