Not exactly a new member... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    194 (x7)

Not exactly a new member...

Well, y'all know how it is. Real life and all that. Finishing college, places to live, man about a horse, whatever. But Warhammer always takes the back shelf.

Things are finally starting to get sorted now, job has been acquired, and I'm getting back into 40K again after a fairly long break during which time I refrained from getting excited about plastic dragons. I have poked my head back in periodically, but never for very long as I had other concerns than fun But I am back on the forums now, hopefully for a while, and you never know, I may even get the thread in my sig back up and running again, though it's probably easier to start a new one. And for those of you who haven't seen me before, I'm a veteran Eldar player and there was a time back in the dim and distant past of Activity Awards and such like when I was competing with a couple of others for most active member on the forums (whether you think that's impressive or sad is entirely your call )

So here I am again, Acarna or Demon in White, and I hope some of you still remember me I haven't been away that long, I hope...

Cheers
    Acarna

Last edited by Acarna; July 12th, 2011 at 02:19.

+ Reply to Thread