Hello LO - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello LO

Key West
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Hello LO

I may be new to LO, but I have been playing GW games for 20+ years. I primarily run my beloved Eldar, but have played virtually every GW product ever produced at some time or another. I dust them off periodically to re-introduce different aspects of the hobby to newbs, and still jump on the chance to indulge in BB, Necromunda, or Mordheim tourney's.
    With Eldar alone I can currently field a full FOC tailored to each of the 'big 4', plus variants on themed builds (spirit host, wind-rider host, swordwind, etc) all at once for a truly apocalyptic game. I also have a number of small armies representing most of the races in the 40K universe, but those are generally reserved for introducing the hobby to others or to fill a local tourney gap, and so rarely play them.
    I am an avid reader of anything produced by the Black Library, and love both the cannon and fluff of the 40K universe. I have dabbled in WHFB with Orks/Gobbos, High Elves, and Dwarves, but always come home to 40K (and it's variants: BFG, Epic, Necromunda, etc) in the end.
    I recently relocated due to work and lost my regular gaming group... In fact, no-one here that I know of has even heard of GW, so this forum is now my only regular exposure to the gaming world. It's a 4+ hour drive to the nearest store that has a gaming group, but I am hoping introduce the game to the locals and spawn one here. Wish me luck!

2. Remove Advertisements

4 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

623 (x8)

Hey there (Avatar40K), wow that's quite a long time playing & i bet you've had & also still have some awesome games. I reckon that's awesome having that much Eldar so how big *point wise* do you have all together in Eldar? do you have a favorite Craftworld? my one is Craftworld Iyanden, i want to eventually start collecting a small force of Eldar.

The current armies i have so far in 40k are: Dark Eldar, Necrons, Orks Chaos Space Marines, Black Templars, Witch Hunters, & a small force of both Imperial Guard & Tyranids & for Fantasy i have: Lizardmen & Skaven... for now hehe

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

+ Reply to Thread