Hello all - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

Hello all

I just registered and I'm excited to be on. I live in the far-southern suburbs of Chicago, and I'm a 16 year veteran of Warhammer Fantasy, 40k, Mordheim, Necromunda, and even Heroquest(20 years for HQ.) My collection of armies started with the OGs and from there I've gone to Chaos, to Dwarves, to High Elves, to Daemons. 40k wise I have a large CSM armie(khorned up) and decent Tau and Necron forces. My largest and favorite army is the OGs. I have around 10k pts in them alone, and I continue to increase my horde as I can. I primarily run a Night Goblin army, but I've recently started collecting Black Orcs. I'm always looking for a good game, but a year or two ago they closed the GW near my home, and I'm finding it increasingly hard to find players. Anyways, thats a little about me and hopefully I can contribute a little to the board.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there Andy Davies, it's always good to welcome a newbie but also a 16 year veteran, i play both 40k & Fantasy & i currently have 9 armies in 40k: Dark Eldar, Necrons, Orks, Chaos Space Marines, Black Templars, Witch Hunters, Imperial Guard, Tyranids & Blood Angels & in Fantasy i have Lizardmen & Skaven but i eventually want to get Bretonnia & Vampire Counts. That's AWESOME having a huge army like that hehe, my largest and favorite army are the Necrons & i have about 5000 to 6000pts of them too.

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x1)

Glad to be here

+ Reply to Thread