A great day the dye.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A great day the dye..

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I invite you to gape in awe at the nubishness ness ness, ness ness .. ness.. Anyways, In a game of chance I managed to acquire a 'Detachment' of Imperial guardsmen and a 'Battalion' of unpainted Empire troops - Whoot! I have always rolled past ye old games workshoppe and poked my head in a couple of times and thought I am going to give that a crack one day and well.. that was yesterday!

Today however, I have decided to get it on and pull from the many masses that read from this mighty forum - with all of your permissions - the knowledge required to facilitate these epic armies!! So please forgive the many newbie questions that are going to follow !!

Thanks for having me - see you on the posts !

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    623 (x8)

Hey there Nacht Jaeger, so what did think about your first test run yesterday? that was alright you got one army for 40k & one army for Fantasy it's always a pleasure to welcome ALL newbies to this AWESOME site & i'm pretty sure the others members in both the Imperial Guard & Empire Forums will gladly help you with any questions you have. Oh & don't worry i was a newbie on this site too but i posted like 30 or 40 times before i came to the Introductions Forum lol.

Well anyways you will get a lot of helpful advice here so enjoy your stay & welcome to LO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers Bizkit!

Haven't actually rolled a dice in anger yet - Just got my IG codex today so have just been putting together models.. after some of what i read.. kinda wish I didn't make those grenade launchers hahaha - Its all good just getting my head around build a list - But I am really going to enjoy myself I think .. as soon as I get home from work!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war"
    Imperial Guard Nub
    Empire Newb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers Bizkit!

Haven't actually rolled a dice in anger yet - Just got my IG codex today so have just been putting together models.. after some of what i read.. kinda wish I didn't make those grenade launchers hahaha - Its all good just getting my head around build a list - But I am really going to enjoy myself I think .. as soon as I get home from work!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war"
    Imperial Guard Nub
    Empire Newb

+ Reply to Thread