Fresh Imperial Trooper - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fresh Imperial Trooper

Hello LO, glad to finally join up. I've been stalking the forums for a while and am now on the eve of starting my own army. As such I finally made the jump to join. The title may give it away but I will be playing 40k and specifically IG. I have read through the rule book and almost know the codex by heart. Also I have read through the Eldar, SM, and DA codexs. I have been using a friends Eldar army for the time being and well lets just say as cool as they are I can't wait to pollute the air with with the exaust of a Leman Russ. Look foreward to seeing you all in the forums and actually participating in the conversations.

PS: I need to warn everyone I can be a pretty horrible speller. Please forgive me lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Oh No! Not Him Again! Non Marine Player's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x2)

I'll be glad to welcome another general to the LO battlegroup Ezle, hope you can get involved and learn how to protect the Imperium of Man through our advice! =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

This post requires you press "Thank for this post" before you can see the contents of the post.

5. ThanksLord Arturius thanked for this post.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today i going to ask something which is that ... storm troopers have some sort of g*y plastic armor with kick*ss weapons. The US troops have minimal body armor that can be penetrated with blaster rifles. They also have modern weapons. Who would win? Oh and uh... would it be scary if Osama Bin Laden controlled imperial storm troopers, would he be a major world power with his weapons of mass destruction and such?

+ Reply to Thread