Hello everybody! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member confusedindividual's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hello everybody!

Hello there! Name's Cog. I am extremely new to the world of Warhammer, but I'm really wanting to learn more about it. So I explored the internet and eventually wound up here and at the warhammer40K wiki. I've used a little Marine Maker to create my profile picture and avatar and I've probably butchered every possible thing about it. BUT. It looked cool at the time, so I rolled with it. Friend of mine might be joining you soon as well, but I'm not entirely sure.

Anyways, what got me into the series or whatever was a combination of somebody else who was into it and a music video on Youtube to the song "Warriors of the World" by Manowar.

So hopefully, I can learn a lot about Warhammer 40K here! I look forward to meeting people!

2. Remove Advertisements

Adelaide, Australia
    14 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

470 (x8)

Well the beauty of marines, of warhammer in general, I guess, is that you're free to make up your own colour scheme and run your army however you see fit! It does look like a pretty cool scheme, I like it.

Welcome to the boards, hopefully we can be helpful and informative in some way
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

+ Reply to Thread