Never saw this thread. Hi! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Never saw this thread. Hi!

Hey im kinda new here, I've been posting for a little while now but never saw this thread. I recently got into actually playing 40k this last christmas after a very long time reading the lore (fluff). I'm currently trying to create an Ultramarines force that can be used in 3000 pt and lower games. I want my army to consist of all the special character i can deploy at once, which i think would be; Calgar, Telion, Chronus, Capt Sicarius or Librarian...uh, whats his name...dang. Anyways, I have found nothing but helpful and nice people here and I thank you for that. It's always nice to be able to ask newbie questions without flak

I am steel and I am doom.
    I march for Macragge, AND I SHALL KNOW NO FEAR!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Double Clutching Weasel Klajorne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    479 (x8)

Welcome to LO! You've found one of the more civilized forums on the interwebs.

I've seen your posts over on the space marine sub-forum, but just wanted to throw out a proper salutations. Glad to have you as part of the community.

+ Reply to Thread