Hello from a newbie - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from a newbie

Just thought i'd make my first post here, so hello all. I've been into w40k for a long time but have had a bit of a break from it due to work, family etc. Started to get back into 40k a couple of years ago when i started reading black library books. Am now into a little bit of painting when family time and shifts allow. I normally paint small numbers, currently i'm working on a squad of Crimson Fists they take me a while but i really enjoy the process and i feel i'm learning more and more off each model
    I complete.

So once again hello everyone out there !!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

You finish models?!
    I am impressed
    Welcome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have done a couple of test models to get back into the swing of things re learning things i've forgot etc. Am working on a squad which i've based however been working nights which isnt giving me much spare time. Am attempting to get my head round creating a album as soon as i master it i'll pop so pics on.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Andusciassus View Post
    You finish models?!
    I am impressed
    Welcome!
    Me too, i simply cant finish models up to a point that last tournament i deployed a complete army half painted.. semi painted.. Well from a distance it seemed finished...

Welcome to the forum marks13
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

6. Thanksmarks13 thanked for this post.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Me too, i simply cant finish models up to a point that last tournament i deployed a complete army half painted.. semi painted.. Well from a distance it seemed finished...

Welcome to the forum marks13
    . .

Thanks for the replies , its a task in itself just to find the time to get my paints out. Work what a pain lol. I've got loads of things I want to get stuck into but not enough time. Never mind ill keep trying to do little and often

Twitter account @Honsou 58

+ Reply to Thread