Hello! Warhammer Fantasy player, getting back into the game - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

Hello! Warhammer Fantasy player, getting back into the game

Hello! My name is Melanie, and I play Dark Elves and Warriors of Chaos. My first Fantasy army (I played Witchhunters/Battle Sisters in 40k before I started playing Fantasy, but I liked Fantasy so much more than 40k that I never looked back) was the Cult of Slaanesh List, so when that went obsolete I was left with Dark Elves, Warriors of Chaos and Demonettes. I expanded my Dark Elves army first, and now I am focusing on Warriors of Chaos. I mostly play against Empire, because that is what my SO plays. We've been getting back into Warhammer recently, and I think I've finally managed to get a handle on 8th edition. So, hi! This forum looks fun and useful, and I'm excited about being a part of it.

2. Remove Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

Hi there, glad to see new faces on the forum! I guess you've lucked out in a way, our Warriors section is probably one of the most active Fantasy sections on the boards, with lots of veteran members (aside from just myself) willing to share a lot of information. Interesting to see someone who started off with a Slaanesh list - dating yourself a bit there by admitting to get into the game around Storm of Chaos, lol.
    Anyways, have a look around and get to know some of the forum rules and regulars, and I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread